Sunday, October 10, 2010

weird shoes

These joints are crazy. I first saw 'em in a Skymall catalog on my way to L.A., and recently I've been seeing them all over the place, even the guy who sold me my MacBook at the Apple store had them on. I actually think these are pretty goofy looking. I'm not trying to have monkey feet, but from a technological standpoint, they're pretty cool. This is what the company had to say on their website: "The typical human foot is an anatomical marvel of evolution with 26 bones, 33 joints, 20 muscles, and hundreds of sensory receptors, tendons and ligaments. Like the rest of the body, to keep our feet healthy, they need to be stimulated and exercised.". I guess if you wanna get the most out of your feet, then these are good bet. 

For more information go to: www.vibramfivefingers.com

1 Comments:

At October 10, 2010 at 8:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What the hell are those? Better yet, how the hell are they selling those?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home